Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Risks Digest 24.10] Risks of applying to law school]

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:18:44 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: [IP] Risks Digest 24.10] Risks of applying to law school
Date:   Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:16:02 -0500 (EST)
From:   Bram Dov Abramson <bda () bazu org>
To:     tonylima2 () att net
CC:     dave () farber net, charmaine.lyn () mcgill ca

Hello,

There are a few good law schools beyond the reach of LSAC which your
friend might consider, mind you.  Should he have any French, he might join
several Americans who've opted for McGill:
http://www.law.mcgill.ca/undergraduate/admission-en.htm

I'm cc-ing our admissions head at McGill's Faculty of Law to make sure she
knows about the bad press Windows-only admissions procedures have been
getting!

cheers
Bram