Interesting People mailing list archives

more on mac viruses and quote and apple pie

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 18:32:40 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: "ken harris." <kenharris () gmail com>
Date: May 21, 2005 11:48:39 AM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] more on mac viruses and quote and apple pie

Prof. Farber,

In a half-comedic/half-true attempt to bring Mr. Magda's point of view
to the real world.
!

According to this logic -- because the USA (Windows) is so popular, it
is prone to terrorist attack (see: viruses), and other sociological
downfalls (see: spyware).

If you could live your life in Iceland (Mac), where the risk of
anything happening is nill, then you should move there to avoid any
potential problem that might pop up in the USA.

.. I "dare" anyone to dispute that the USA is the worst country ever,
anywhere. The worst. But yet it is also the most popular.

Alternatively, we could work with the US Government (Microsoft), to
make the USA "a better place to live for everyone".