Interesting People mailing list archives

NTT DoCoMo view of the future concept video

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 15:48:45 -0500

------ Forwarded Message
From: Dewayne Hendricks <dewayne () warpspeed com>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 07:15:07 -0800
To: Dewayne-Net Technology List <dewayne-net () warpspeed com>
Subject: [Dewayne-Net] NTT DoCoMo view of the future concept video

 NTT DoCoMo has an amusing concept video online that is worth taking a
look at.  It lasts about ten minutes and here is an excerpt from their
promo for it: <http://www.docomo-usa.com/vision2010/>

"NTT DoCoMo believes that the future of mobile multimedia
communications holds incredibly rich promise. As part of our Vision
2010 strategic plan, our company is continuing to "challenge the mobile
frontier" as the current decade progresses-bringing people around the
world futuristic new services that will enhance their lives and help
them to realize their dreams.

  The video you are about to see portrays the kind of technological
advances that could transform our world over the next ten years. The
events depicted are fictional, but the potential of NTT DoCoMo's
cutting-edge technology is very real. Our third-generation (3G) FOMA
service is already operational throughout Japan; and by 2010, we hope
to have fully brought our vision of advanced mobile communications to
fruition."

-- Dewayne

Archives at: <http://Wireless.Com/Dewayne-Net>
Weblog at: <http://weblog.warpspeed.com>