Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Desecration of flag is crime amendment to constitution may pass both houses. Democrats afraid to oppose.

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:19:51 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: John Lyon <jelyon () mac com>
Date: June 15, 2005 1:22:56 PM EDT
To: "johnmacsgroup () yahoogroups com" <johnmacsgroup () yahoogroups com>
Subject: [johnmacsgroup] FW: [IP] Desecration of flag is crime amendment to constitution may pass both houses. Democrats afraid to oppose.

[(From Dave Farber's list)

If the flag burning amendment is passed, I'm going to start burning the
Christian flag. Plus bibles. Plus the Constitution and Declaration of
independence. Video will be available on my website.

Again, I ask: How can giving money to political entities be politically
protected speech, while burning the flag is not?]