Interesting People mailing list archives

more on with editorial comment djf Google refuses to speak with news organization after critical story... for one year [fs]

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 18:47:18 -0400

Google seems insensitive to the fact that they are loosing the respect of much of the community. I and others , have suggested that they create a Privacy Board of external independant people who can help steer Google in better directions then it seems to be doing. So far NOTHING!!

Dave

Begin forwarded message: