Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Science is for Pansies - REAL Men believe in Genesis!

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 11:12:07 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: gep2 () terabites com
Date: August 5, 2005 10:32:52 AM EDT
To: dfarber () cs cmu edu
Subject: [IP] more on Science is for Pansies - REAL Men believe in Genesis!

And the Pope excommunicated scientists, centuries back, who dared to publicly cling to the preposterous and anti-religious notion that the sun and other
planets didn't really rotate around the Earth, either.

Today, we look back at the Pope and other "religious" folk of the era and laugh at his (and their) ridiculous arrogance. And we applaud the scientists and astronomers who were willing to stand up against "Christians", and speak about
what we clearly now KNOW is the truth.

It's amazing how history repeats itself, and how little some folks have learned.

<---- Begin Forwarded Message ---->