Interesting People mailing list archives

Cornell University Student Survey - Parent Awareness Survey

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 18:34:21 -0400

------ Forwarded Message
From: Rob Raisch <info () raisch com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:02:41 -0400
To: Cornell University - Johnson School <Sean () Emsemail biz>,
<abuse () cornell edu>, <dave () farber net>
Subject: Re: Cornell University Student Survey - Parent Awareness Survey

When did Cornell embrace SPAM as an acceptable research practice?

Obviously, if this is now de rigeur in Cornell's teaching of acceptable
marketing practice, these students are wasting their tuition.

/rr

Cornell University - Johnson School wrote:

<http://trk.emsemail1.com/trkvb.asp?a=c&amp;c=1213&amp;l=2911&amp;e=info@rainb
owsoftware.com&amp;m=8983>

  Dear Friend,

We are currently MBA students at the Johnson Graduate School of Management at
Cornell University, and are working on a project for our marketing class. We
were hoping you could spare 5 minutes of your day to fill out a parent
awareness survey about child beverage purchases.

In exchange for your valuable input, you will be eligible for a $200 cash
prize.

Please click the link below to start the survey. Your answers will be
completely confidential and can in no way be personally identified. Thank you
for your time.

 Cornell University - Johnson School - Parent Awareness Survey
<http://trk.emsemail1.com/trkvb.asp?a=c&amp;c=1213&amp;l=2916&amp;e=info@rainb
owsoftware.com&amp;m=8983>

Team: Alice Hsueh, Brad Stoneberger, Lina Valov, Nate Wolff

<http://trk.emsemail1.com/trkvb.asp?a=u&amp;c=1213&amp;e=info@rainbowsoftware.
com&amp;m=8983>

------ End of Forwarded Message