Interesting People mailing list archives

EcoPhone: Recycle Your Cell Phone, Support EFF!

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 14:08:03 -0400

EcoPhone: Recycle Your Cell Phone, Support EFF!

Save on taxes
Save the environment
Help EFF
Donate your old cell phone!

Remember your first cell phone - the one that weighed 2 pounds and barely got a signal? If you've managed to move on to something more compact and versatile, but your old phone is still functional, then please consider donating it to EFF. We've found a place that recycles old phones, and the more working cell phones we collect, the more funding we'll have for protecting your civil liberties. We'll be collecting phones until December 15, so bring your old cell to the next EFF event, drop it off at our office in San Francisco, or mail it to us at the following address. Be sure to include your contact information if you would like us to send you a thank-you letter for tax purposes.

EcoPhone Campaign
Electronic Frontier Foundation
454 Shotwell Street
San Francisco CA 94110-1914 USA