Interesting People mailing list archives

more on FactCheck.org on Bush Service documents

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:37:58 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Norman MacLeod <gaelwolf () waypt com>
Date: September 10, 2004 10:26:58 AM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: RE: [IP] FactCheck.org on Bush Service documents

Dave —

I wonder what the folks at FactCheck.org think about all of this now after 16 more hours of updates? Seems to me that there are a lot of top experts
pointing out that there's a lot pointing to the contention that these
"memos" were created in MS Word.  As an Air Force retiree I can tell you
that there are multiple terminology usages that don't match up to my 22
years of experience with military documentation and correspondence in those
"memos".

I'm not so certain that FactCheck.org can be considered completely
unbiased...

        Norman