Interesting People mailing list archives

Voting (but not driving) in Philadelphia

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 08:21:02 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ed Kern <dag () dag net>
Date: November 2, 2004 10:24:21 PM EST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] Voting (but not driving) in Philadelphia

Woo hoo! At least you got to vote. I've been registered in PA since I was 18, and this year I had to apply for an absentee ballot. It never showed, and I was unable to vote. Calling my county's elections office is about as effective as talking to a brick wall. I'm so excited about our process; yay America! This sucks.

Did you (Dave) or your wife ever get your absentee ballots in Pittsburgh?

No  but I voted djf

-Ed