Interesting People mailing list archives

: Win2K source greps

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:45:08 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Lowe <pgl () yoyo org>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:25:11
To:dave () farber net
Subject: Win2K source greps

For IP, if you like.

At:

        http://mjt.nysv.org/w2k_greps/

There is a set of files containing the results of greps for certain
words in the Windows 2000 source code that was recently leaked. I think
the most interesting one is bugbug.txt, which shows about 7400
instances of noted bugs in the code. Given that the files are only a
part of the entire codebase, I wonder how many known bugs exist(ed) in
total.

cheers,

Peter

--
The Czech Republic: Home of the world's finest beer.
Litres drunk by Czechs so far this year: 249,877,742.44

 - http://prague.tv/toys/beer/