Interesting People mailing list archives

more on Dirty doings - Just looking at the unbalanced scales;-)...\Stef

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 19:51 -0400

_
...... Forwarded Message .......
From: Jock Gill <jg45 () mac com>
To: dave () farber net
Cc: Stefferud Einar l

Dave,

To balance this posting out, I recommend that IPers check out
"President Bush: Flip-Flopper-In-Chief" and, as they say on Fox News
[?] "draw their own conclusions."

See: < http://www.americanprogress.org/site/pp.asp?c=biJRJ8OVF&b=42263 >

July 7, 2004

 From the beginning, George W. Bush has made his own credibility a
central issue. On 10/11/00, then-Gov. Bush said: "I think credibility
is important.It is going to be important for the president to be
credible with Congress, important for the president to be credible with
foreign nations." But President Bush's serial flip-flopping raises
serious questions about whether Congress and foreign leaders can rely
on what he says.

Regards,

Jock

Jock Gill