Interesting People mailing list archives

AEI-Brookings Joint Center Top 10 List

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:05:09 -0400

Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:11:16 -0500
From: The AEI-Brookings Joint Center <jcenter () aei-brookings org>
Subject: AEI-Brookings Joint Center Top 10 List
To: "David J. Farber" <dave () farber net>

Dear Dave,

Congratulations, your Working Paper entitled ""Spectrum Management: Property Rights, Markets, and The Commons."" made the Joint Center's ´Top 10 Working Papers List¡ for the month of August (85 downloads). Since posting, your Working Paper has been downloaded a total of 868 times.

To view the abstract and Working Paper, please see:
http://www.aei-brookings.org/publications/abstract.php?pid=297

Thank you for submitting your work to the Joint Center. We hope that you continue to do so in the future and we welcome any comments or suggestions that you may have.

Sincerely,

Robert W. Hahn
Executive Director

Robert E. Litan