Interesting People mailing list archives

Spy on Anyone by sending them an e-Greeting Card.

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 05:53:54 -0400

Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 23:45:40 -0700
From: bobr () bobrosenberg phoenix az us
Subject: Spy on Anyone by sending them an e-Greeting Card.
To: dave () farber net

Dave

Aren't "they" getting cute!

You receive an e-Greeting card. You open it. Wasn't that nice of them to send
you an e-Greeting.  They must *really* love you.

And, oh, by the way, when you open the e-Greeting, it installs spyware...even
includes a keystroke logger.  Isn't that thoughtful?

As the Desk Sargeant on Hill Street Blues used to say, and probably still does
in syndication, "Be careful out there".

Bob

*********

http://gokgle.us/index.php

The idea is simple:

Through our service, you compose and send your lover a normal-looking "Greeting
Card" saying "I Love you" or a similar message. Because the e-mail appears to
be a regular greeting card, the recipient will open the e-card and LoverSpy
will be automatically and silently installed!

The program begins monitoring them IMMEDIATELY, there is no delay. It records
and sends you all e-mails they view, including Hotmail, Yahoo, and Outlook
emails.

All the Passwords they type into their web browser are also recorded and sent
to you. Every single Chat conversation they have on the internet. In fact,
every Key stroke they type into the computer is recorded and sent to you in an organized report. Every single web site they visit, whether using AOL, Internet
Explorer, or Netscape.

EXACT copies of every Hotmail e-mail viewed, Yahoo, Excite, AOL, and even
Outlook emails. All these e-mails are Forwarded to you in the background, in
real-time! After they read their email, you will have a copy of it - seconds
later.

LoverSpy will even extract all the Passwords stored in the computer being
monitored, such as passwords for Outlook email accounts, and passwords saved
inside Internet Explorer, and send these to the spy.

--

Bob Rosenberg

"Be kind to those on earth, and He who is in heaven will send you His
blessings." - Prophet Mohammed

Helping Build the Tech Oasis - http://www.techoasis.org

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" - "Who watches the watchmen?"
                         Juvenal, Satires, vi. 347

\\\"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed
us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their
use.\\\"
- Galileo Galilei