Interesting People mailing list archives

Farber goes Segwaying

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:19:15 -0400

I had a chance today to try 2 models of the Segway. The I model (the first one) and the P model. It was FUN. i LEARNED HOW TO HANDLE IT IN A FEW MINUTES AND WAS ZIPPING AROUND A PARKING LOT IN 5 MINUTES. Nice idea whose value will be the ability to use it in a safe environment -- like on sidewalks and/or bike lanes. .

I am off to see what Pennsylvania law is about where it can be used

It is a wonderful idea for local transportation.

Dave