Interesting People mailing list archives

More on Election and a general editorial comment

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:27:34 -0400

First an Iper sent me the following:

"How about Civil Discourse and sending out only
verified material for a change.  "

I am neither equiped with the resources to verify things or motivated to
only send out verified items. I select material to make one thing and
question. I held off for a while on sending many things waiting for
addirtional information but not always.

Just for the record, if the press had held off on Nixon till it was
"verified" we would have lost a major opportunity to show the limits of
poower.

Dave