Interesting People mailing list archives

so what will we do to avoid another mass attack on the "net"

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 19:43:18 -0400

Whether or not the past attack is under. control which, looking at my junk email ,is not the case , just what will we do to avoid the chaos that the next one and the next next one will generate. Don't bother to say -- get a mac, that is unfortunately not really an option for most folk.

Each time we see the same press and each time more people wonder if the net world is worth the headaches.

Annoyed and worried.

Dave