Interesting People mailing list archives

"Wireless World At Risk" Workshop Series Stevens Institute of Technology

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 08:23:56 -0400

Presented by the Stevens Center for Wireless Network Security. I pent last
summer as the first Acting Director of the Center at Stevens.

Dave

http://www.winsec.us

WiNSeC's Mission ..

To Provide leadership in advanced technology to provide secure,
interoperable wireless operations for consumer, commercial, financial,
defense and public safety applications under duress and within complex
environments.

Don't miss out! Join us at our "Wireless World At Risk" Workshop Series; May
09 in NYC and May 12 in Washington, DC. Contact us at 201.216.5029 or
info () winsec us for more information. Or just download
http://www.winsec.us/images/brochure.pdf