Interesting People mailing list archives

Perle implies Iraq's WMD are in Syria

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 15:10:43 -0400

------ Forwarded Message
From: John R Levine <johnl () iecc com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 10:11:19 -0400
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Perle implies Iraq's WMD are in Syria

In an interview in the IHT, Richard Perle says he has no doubt Sadaam had
weapons of mass destruction (even though nobody's found any evidence) and
that we'd invade Syria if we thought they were there.

And: "Perle said resentment over France's opposition to the war ran so
deep in the United States that he doubted there could ever be a basis
for constructive relations between the two governments."

http://www.iht.com/articles/93022.html

Regards,
John Levine, johnl () iecc com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for
Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://iecc.com/johnl, Sewer
Commissioner

------ End of Forwarded Message