Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Forbes (Karlgaard) article

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 06:36:45 -0500

From: Dewayne Hendricks <dewayne () warpspeed com>

[Note: This item comes from reader Jim Forster. I like Karlgaard's use of the 'ocean' as a metaphor for 'open spectrum'. I've been using a western 'open range' metaphor myself, with the cattle representing the radios. I just might like this 'ocean' metaphor better! <g> In any case, it looks like Rich has been drinking the right Kool-Aid! DLH]