Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Where goes ICANN -- the first of two notes

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:00:00 -0500

Stuart is the President and CEO if ICANN. The ICANN story is complicated and
controversial. I asked Prof. Froomkin to comment on Stuarts note and that
will follow in the next message. I suggest if you are concerned about the
future of the Internet these notes are worth reading and drawing your own
conclusions.

Dave