Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Just a reminder re my Sabbatical corrected phone number -- office

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:35:01 -0400

I will be spending this academic year at Carnegie Mellon in Pittsburgh. I
was invited by  both CMU's School of Computer Science and
the Heinz School of Public Policy to spend the year "helping us to combine
our nerds and wonks into a strong strategic thrust in IT policy". I plan to
teach a seminar per semester as well as catch up on writing and thinking.

If you are visiting Pittsburgh, please give me a call (email). We will be
there full time starting on 11 September.

Dave

Office:

Visiting Professor of Computer Science and of Public Policy
Carnegie Mellon University
Hamburg Hall
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA  15213
Off:  +1 412 268 4738
Cell: +1 610 304 9127
Fax: +1  800 339 7069

Apartment:

5703 Elmer Street #2A
Pittsburgh, PA 15232
(412) 363-7918

In most cases the cell phone will be the best path to me.

For archives see:
http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/