Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Experiences with Sharp SL 5500 to date

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 09:20:27 -0500

I got a linksys 802.11 card and it worked fine with the Sharp (if you get a card try another brand sinnce the Linksys blocks the pen from being removed. Picked up mail, browsed the web etc. Real nice. As to synch which the WSJ said did not work. Once you get past the rather convoluted Windows XP installation of any USB device It worked like a charm. I did a synch with Outlook. Fast and accurate.I suspect the WSJ did not have the patience to follow the book when installing into Windows.

More as I play

Dave

For archives see:
http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/