Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Important Farber fax number change

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 13:08:36 -0500

As many of you know for a long time I have been using JFax (now known as efax). for my fax service. Today for some strange reason, they suddenly discontinued my service blocking all use of my outbound and inbound number. Their customer service number is constantly busy. I have given up and have transfered my service to a company called Maxeail. I will give them a try and see if they work better (side issue they do support Macs a lot better since they send email attachments as PDF rather than the JFAX strange format. Anyway my new fax number is (605)253-4895.

Please note the change.

Dave

For archives see:
http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/