Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: RE: We need the courage to look beyond abstractions

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 20:45:11 -0400

Friedman was a senior staff for Com. Tristani at the FCC djf

Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 20:06:34 -0400
From: "William Friedman" <FRIEDMAN () law duke edu>
To: <farber () cis upenn edu>
Subject: IP: RE: We need the courage to look beyond abstractions

For IP if you wish.

have not felt I had anything to add to the many postings.  Mr. Oram's
piece struck me as thoughtful, and certainly not petty partisanship.
Petty partisanship would point out something like the President was
vacationing the last month while the hijackers were working.  I am
disappointed you would call down shame upon someone who simply
identified a meaningful conceptualization to further discussion.  It did
not work with you the first time; perhaps you should reread it.

For archives see: http://www.interesting-people.org/