Interesting People mailing list archives

IP-FLASH Next step in changes to IP distribution

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 09:24:29 -0500

IP has available a daily digest of all IP mailings for that day. It is ONCE a day and, depending on your email system,
hard to un-digest. I personally strongly suggest the use of filters but for some getting 10 messages per day is
daunting so...  If you want to change your IP distribution to the digest form send a message to me as follows and I
will change it as I have time.

Send a message to dave () farber net
Subject: change IP to digest
The body should contain nothing but the following (with address filled in) (leave password alone)

approve password subscribe ip-sub-1-digest <address you want to subscribe with>
approve password unsubscribe ip-sub-1 <address you subscribed with>

In the future I plan some more changes to IP to allow easier filtering but stay tuned for those.

Dave

ps IP-Flash messages will be sent immediately as usual