Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Triangulation

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 08:59:23 -0400

During my days at RAND , two of us, the name Hal Peterson hits my memory,
developed a system for doing exactly this IN OUR SPARE TIME NOT FOT $6m.

We were reasonably successful given the computing of the time. We most
likely wrote internal RAND reports on it. The methodology we developed
would be much more real time effective with todays micros. I was at RAND
during 1967-1968!!!

Dave