Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: "Security in a technology-driven world" for Comcast cable folks

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 05:46:06 -0500

"Security in a technology-driven world" will explore how we can keep
important information safe in a world where information technology is
everywhere.
How can we protect our privacy, finances and personal safety?

Featured guests include David Farber, former Chief Technologist for the
Federal Communications Commission and Alfred Fitler Moore Professor of
Telecommunications at the University of Pennsylvania; and Catherine A.
Allen CEO of BITS, the technology group for the Financial Services Roundtable.

Special guest host is Jerry MacArthur Hultin, dean of the Wesley J. Howe
School of Technology Management at Stevens and former Under Secretary of
the Navy.

Program airs Sundays 7:30 PM on cn8 the Comcast Network: Feb. 4, Feb. 18,
March 4, March 18.

For archives see: http://www.interesting-people.org/