Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Interesting site enSecrets.org Has a New Look

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:17:13 -0500

To: "Alert Recipient" <alerts () crp org>
From: "Center for Responsive Politics" <alerts () crp org>

CENTER FOR RESPONSIVE POLITICS
NEWS ADVISORY  DECEMBER 11, 2001
202-857-0044; 202-857-7809, fax
www.opensecrets.org; info () crp org

OpenSecrets.org Has a New Look

We may have won this year's Webby Award for the best politics
Web site, but we're not resting on our laurels. The Center for
Responsive Politics' Web site, www.OpenSecrets.org, has gotten a
makeover. OpenSecrets.org is now easier to use, its information
and analysis easier to find. Now you can jump straight from the
home page into vast sections of the site featuring campaign
finance and lobbying information on the president, Congress and
special interests. Enter your state or zip code in the "Get
Local!" window for localized campaign finance figures.

Still not sure where to go? OpenSecrets.org's signature
navigation tabs now feature pull-down menus that make it easier
to decide. An expanded "News and Issues" section provides the
latest analysis of front-page issues being debated in Washington
and the lobbying efforts of the special interests behind those
issues. There's also a new "Where Can I Find..." section that
helps you locate the information you need--fast.

Comments? Suggestions? Send them to us by sending an email to
info () crp org.

For archives see:
http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/