Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Interesting Article in the 26 July LA Times on the Mismatch of Business and the Internet

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 18:25:44 -0400

Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 18:29:12 -0400
To: "David J. Farber" <farber () cis upenn edu>
From: "Tice F. DeYoung" <tdeyoung () mail arc nasa gov>

Dave,    .

   Here's an interesting article I came across today which your IP
readers may find enjoyable:
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-072601netarch.story.  It's a bunch of
business people, including a telecommunications consultant (ask Richard
about them) who are beating their chests and saying the Internet isn't
good for our model of business.  Basically they want to control the
horizontal and vertical of the warp and weave of the Internet.  Its a
good read, but somewhat scary if these guys take over.

Tice

For archives see: http://www.interesting-people.org/