Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: UCI keynote

From: David Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 14:00:59 -0400

Last night I gave a keynote talk at a UCI anniversary dinner but due
to illness had to make a video tape of it. (Wonder where all the
marvelous video conference from my home computer is when I need it --
where is my DSL or Cable connection at home -- I am told 2007).
Anyway it was fun making and I have gotten some neat notes about it.
This is one of them

Dave

ps if I can get Real Video of it I will put it up