Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Stop by and listen to Dan Gilmor

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 05:21:27 -0400

Since he has received a lot of IP input stop by and listen ... djf

SPEAKING OF LEARNING: Next Monday evening, I'll [ Dan Gilmor] blic talk about the most important technological
innovations of the 20th century. The session starts at 7:30 p.m. and will be at the Barnes & Noble Pruneyard, 1875
Bascom Ave., Campbell.
I've already decided on a few of the tech innovations, but I'd like to hear your ideas, too. Please send me e-mail with
your nominations, and why you think they should make the list.

Dan Gillmor's column appears each Sunday, Tuesday and Friday. E-mail: dgillmor () sjmercury com; phone (408) 920-5016;
fax (408) 920-5917. PGP fingerprint: FE68 46C9 80C9 BC6E 3DD0 BE57 AD49 1487 CEDC 5C14.