Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: some More on Breaking the Tech Myths (before they break us) VERY INTERESTING STUFF

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 13:42:53 -0500

To: farber () cis upenn edu
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 98 09:23:05 PST
From: "Willis H. Ware" <willis () rand org>

--
Dave:

What prompted the prior msg about y our sustem is the following two messages
which I sent you, not knowing that you were busily involved in the DC scene.
These have apparently fallen into your backlog, but they were timely when
sent.  If you consider them still timely, how about adding a brief preface
to the effect that they concern

------- Forwarded Messages