Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: blacklisted mail program

From: David Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 15:39:15 -0500

From: "Ken Rentz" <rentzk () wssi com>

I apologize it this message is inappropriate, but I thought you might find it
interesting and perhaps informative to any IP readers who have been having
mail
vanish without a trace.  It's rather sad that a few million users of the
program are all apparently being painted with the same large and poorly aimed
brush.