Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: ... but, of course, it could never happen here

From: Dave Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 09:37:17 -0500

From: jwarren () well com (Jim Warren)

For reasons that will become obvious, I've blanked the user id info in this
forward -- though the *currently operational* thought police probably
already have a copy if the author transmitted from their current location.

Notice how nicely the 1994 Democrats' half-billion-dollar national wiretap
system facilitates the 1995 Republicans' zealous "decency" mandate.

--jim
Jim Warren, GovAccess list-owner/editor (jwarren () well com)
Advocate & columnist, MicroTimes, Government Technology, BoardWatch, etc.