Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: eCash reality

From: Dave Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 15:26:33 -0400

From: usura () berserk com (Alex de Joode)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 95 02:10:25 +0200

e-WAVE [issue 42], a dutch language electronic newsletter
published by Riverland Publications, reports that DigiCash
has reached agreement with a big US bank to make eCash real.

DigiCash promised the 'scoop' to Newsweek, so in next monday's
issue of Newsweek we will know wich bank that is. (They are also
said to be talking with a Dutch or Belgian bank or financial
institution).

Since there has been cut a deal with the monetary powers I wonder
if we get the whole anonymous ecash or a 'diluted spieces'.

-AJ-