Interesting People mailing list archives

I found this from the Electronic Fronteer Japan to be an interesting analysis.

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 1994 09:17:12 -0400

 Comments appreciated (I will circulate a summary and send to author).
Having just come back from Japan and seeing first hand some of the battles
I would like to better understand it. I would note that the Japanese
Government seems (nothing yet in English) an intergovernmental JII panel.
If our Japanese readers have any more on this I will circulate.

Dave