Interesting People mailing list archives

Announcement of Missing Kids Guide (Web/Mosaic)

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 1994 11:37:32 -0500

From: jpolly () nysernet ORG (Jean Armour Polly)
Subject:
The Unix folks down the hall have a new service on web. Take a look. Will
soon be searchable by attribute <female, blonde, etc>

Note NYS Sarah Ann Wood- they are currently trying to find her body in the
-40 Adirondack woods. :-(

Also check their real estate web in the same place, new initiative to list
world real estate offerings via web.

Jean Armour Polly