Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: FCC and ACCESS FEES (fwd)

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 1994 20:20:53 -0500

Date: Thu, 8 Dec 1994 17:09:54 -0800 (PST)
From: Bruce Miller <brucem () eskimo com>
fyi, in response to your message.

Verbatim from message left on my answering machine:

"Hi.  This is Ruth Milkman at the Federal Communications Commission
returning your call.  I think there is another rumor going around
that the Commission is going to impose access charges on enhanced
service providers.  This is not true.  Once again this is one of
these rumors that continually resurfaces.  The commission has no
current plans to change the way that enhanced service providers are
charged."   December 8, 1994

--Bruce