Interesting People mailing list archives

Future of the Internet?

From: Dave Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1993 05:46:28 -0500

This is the stuff circulating arround the net. EFF staff is working with
Boucher to help him "understand" the situation and arrive at more appropriate
wording for his bill. I gather that the "offending" clause was added at the
request of the telephone industry and suffers from ease of "wrong"
interpretaion.

Dave