Interesting People mailing list archives

MCI Fax Dispatch Offers PostScript

From: Christopher Zguris <0004854540 () mcimail com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 93 04:13 GMT

   First off, I'm not affiliated with MCI in any way, I just have an
account there. I got a message from them advertising an upgrade (I
guess) to there Fax Dispatch service that allows users to
fax-broadcast PostScript-defined pages instead of just text. The way I
understand it, you create your "page" using whatever program, save it
as PostScript, upload the PostScript to MCI, and then you can
broadcast it to whoever you want.

   They used to only offer text fax-broadcast, so this is a major
improvement. I've seen messages here about fax-broadcast, so I thought
this might be of interest to the readers.

Christopher Zguris  CZGURIS () MCIMail com