Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Compromised Windows Server

From: ross () contextshift com
Date: 6 Jun 2006 07:58:03 -0000

We're seeing one of our clients struggling from 139 and 445 scanning (a lot of windows desktops). It looks like the've
been hit but I don't have access to any of the machines to investigate deeper. It's being blocked at the firewall so
it's not contributing to the noise.
Us and 1/2 of our clients are seeing external scans (blocked) but nothing internally yet.
I'll post again when I have more info.