Security Incidents mailing list archives

Suspicious 404's

From: dso <dso () moosoft com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 08:44:27 -0600

Attend the Black Hat Briefings & Training USA, July 29-August 3 in Las Vegas.
World renowned security experts reveal tomorrow's threats today. Free of
vendor pitches, the Briefings are designed to be pragmatic regardless of your
security environment. Featuring 36 hands-on training courses and 10 conference
tracks, networking opportunities with over 2,500 delegates from 40+ nations.

http://www.blackhat.com