Security Incidents mailing list archives

Moderator's note: SSH bruteforce on its way..

From: Daniel Hanson <dhanson () securityfocus com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:14:28 -0600

This thread is starting to drift off-charter. We have moved away from incident specifics to security policies/tools and
exploit development.

SSH scans aren't new, but even old trends can be discussed on the list periodically.

BTW, if anyone posts using cleary forged names and I notice it, I will reject the post, if you don't receive the
rejection note, well, it's because your email address is forged to prevent "spam" which also stops valid discussion
from happening. We don't enforce that posts come from subscribed members, but please don't abuse that fact.