Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Suspicious traffic w src & dst port 19161

From: tony sena <tsena69 () gmail com>
Date: 19 May 2005 11:37:20 -0000

Hello, Either of you two get a trace on that traffic?
Packet capture or any other details. I have been following the discussion on the ISC Handlers Diary and there haven't
been updates by anyone.

Just curious, and I wouldn't mind taking a look at that  raw datagram.

Sincerely,

Tony

       s=beta; d=gmail.com;

h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;

b=riy2/VLNDp0IeoC1nJ6k8Gd90uoPe0akGUZRYiqbkXwkGAnBYjC8oXYX8EuzGEpICmsz6dsUB1k3bDRZ349+/ts2kCKUT4GjMy5QE/7eTx+H97O1H43IfO3Sb7suacQZ1AljjH9Etns/fJuRDdyTMMo0UIIkkb6By3BqLRXDKOs=