Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: Releasing patches is bad for security

From: "Pall Thayer" <pall () fa is>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 21:43:35 -0000

According to slashdot he also said "I can only think of one time that a
vulnerability was exploited before a patch was issued." Apparently he said
this shortly after saying "We have never had vulnerabilities exploited
before the patch was known."

Pall Thayer
artist/teacher
Fjolbrautaskolinn vid Armula