Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: Possible new Korgo variant. WAS: New SDBot variant

From: "Eric Yehle" <eyehle () technicalvelocity com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:34:35 -0500

Nick,

        Thanks for listing those sources.

Eric
Technical Velocity, LLC

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Harrington [mailto:charrington () nitrodata com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 8:51 AM
To: incidents () securityfocus com
Cc: nick () virus-l demon co uk
Subject: RE: Possible new Korgo variant. WAS: New SDBot variant

Nick,

What makes you think that I did not submit it?  Maybe you should ask if
I did without assuming I did not. For the record this was submitted
BEFORE I started my analysis and Trend has identified it as RBOT.GL.
http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=WORM_RBO
T.GL
&VSect=T

I was just trying to give a heads up to anyone listening.

--Chris