Security Incidents mailing list archives

RE: Scans from proxyprotector.com

From: "Mark Ng" <laptopalias1-mark () informationintelligence net>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 11:09:40 +0100

Or a site that lists hosts that should be blocked?  Like the dynamic
email blocking: just cron a daily download and firewall rule update.

Anyone up for this?

I'd be up for lending a helping hand in a project such as this - it might
take some brave soul to host it though.  I would say you'd *definitely* need
a lawyer on hand though to write a fairly waterproof usage policy.  Any
lawyers on list who would help out ?

Justin Pryzby

Great. So that only took 2 weeks. Stellar. Does anyone know of
a site that

Like the guy later on said - I suppose we should at least be thankful that
they did anything at all.  Although it appears sending mail to abuse@ didn't
, and probably wouldn't have helped at all.

Regards,

Mark Ng (www.informationintelligence.net)