Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: new ddos client?

From: Andy Shelley <andy () cbeyond net>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 23:32:36 -0500

I bow to your superior google skills. My spanish is horrible, but my boss happens to be Puerto Rican. :-)

Checking for stde9 (the installer), you find it's pretty common among many of the trojans. So, this isn't entirely new work, itself. The mIRC, the installer, even the packet streaming utility are all recycled. It's the command/control function that might be of more interest.