Security Incidents mailing list archives

internet status

From: Tina Bird <tbird () precision-guesswork com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 19:33:37 +0000 (GMT)

i'm sure that >someone< out there has done a more comprehensive job of
this, but in the aftermath of the SQL worm this weekend, i've thrown
together a Web page with links to my favorite internet status sites,
security incident reports, and status pages for US backbone providers:

http://www.shmoo.com/~tbird/metaweather.html

may be useful to someone other than me.  if there are places you think i
should include, please send them.

cheers -- tbird

--
I, on the other hand, do not work. I enjoy the slothful life of an artist,
and while away the hours in meaningless aesthetic pursuits punctuated by

http://www.shmoo.com/~tbird
Log Analysis http://www.loganalysis.org
VPN http://vpn.shmoo.com